We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer who can work alongside our innovative Research & Development team, as we seek to expand our catalogue of technical Standard Operating Procedures.
The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage tasks, be committed, and strive to continuously improve the quality of information relevant to a product whilst being aware of the company and teams’ goals, aims, and SLA’s.
Duties to Include:
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather information and create clear and concise technical documentation.
- Write and edit user guides, technical specifications, and other documentation.
- Translate complex technical information into accessible content tailored to diverse audiences.
- Format documents for clarity and accessibility.
- Stay updated on industry technologies, and best practices to continuously improve documentation standards and processes.
Our ideal candidate:
- Vast Electromechanical Engineering Experience
- Experience with Bakery and Catering equipment (service and maintenance background)
- Experience writing technical documentation for audiences with different levels of technical understanding
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accurate and methodical approach to work
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Competent to use Microsoft 365
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Why join us?
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- 32 holidays days per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families.
Working Hors: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm