Are you looking to develop your marketing skills? Want to be part of a fun and dynamic team? This could be the perfect opportunity! We are looking for a Marketing Assistant / Executive to join us in our in-house Marketing Department for an initial 12-months maternity cover.
You’ll be working across multiple key areas of marketing, including Communications, Social Media and Websites.
- Communications production: recurring and bespoke client presentations/quarterly reviews, updating paperwork, quotes and literature for all our departments.
- Websites: content management and ensuring that our 8 websites are kept updated including adding jobs on to our recruitment sites
- Social Media: Creating and posting engaging content to our Socials
- General Admin: Carrying out a range of different admin duties from printing and binding of documents, liaising with printers for production of marketing materials to running errands for the directors.
- Internal Displays: Keeping our internal screens up to date with fresh contents and jobs
- Events – Supporting the Marketing Manager to organise a range of events, liaising with suppliers
- Meetings Calendar: Assisting to ensure all necessary departments are informed of any required actions
- Photoshoots: Supporting on photo and filming shoots
- Employee Retention – Keeping databases up to date and sending out gifts as required.
- Experience working with Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects (Desirable)
- Can work autonomously as well as being a committed team player.
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Why Join Us
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 Holidays per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm