We have a great opportunity for a Cleaner to join our facilities department. As a Facilities Operative Cleaner, will be responsible for the cleaning of all areas given at a high standard.
- Carrying out all hygiene tasks required to ensure the companies high standards are met.
- Assist and cover for the grounds facilities operative as and when required.
- Carrying out any basic maintenance to all estate buildings both internally and externally.
- Ensuring all areas under our control are securely locked when required.
- Undertaking any training or development.
- Providing a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Providing a professional, safe and courteous service to all departments, staff, visitors and members of the public you may come into contact with.
- Reporting and make safe any defects as soon as is practicable.
- Ensuring all records and documents are kept up-to date and completed as required.
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- FLT/Reach truck License (desirable)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Training is also a huge part of our culture here at Miller’s Vanguard and our City and Guilds accredited training centre is where we coach and develop our employees regardless of your position or your length of service, we want to make sure that our staff can progress and keep pace with ever changing equipment technologies.
Why Join Us
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Incremental holiday allowance (up to 32 days per year)
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families