Reporting to the Operations Manager, The C&S Manager is responsible for the planning and co-ordinating all clean & service activity across the UK. This involves the management of 120 C&S Technicians and Admin Team.
The main responsibilities:
- Producing and delivering a cost effective C&S plan to fulfill customer contracts
- Review and develop all work processes and introduce improvement.
- Provide detailed analysis of the current operation and any potential new growth.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly and monthly reporting to the senior management team up to director level
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading vehicle fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Our ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated and will have an open approach to what can be achieved through development of people and use of technology. The applicant must be confident and be an excellent communicator as the role will bring them into contact with the customer and business managers at high levels. The Candidate must have experience in managing a large mobile work force and skills to develop more detailed statistical measures/KPI’s of performance.
Why join us?
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- 32 Holidays per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm
Salary: £50,000.00 per year