A unique service within the Miller’s Vanguard model is our Planned Preventative Maintenance and simultaneous Technical Hygienic Regime, with a team of over 150 skilled technicians
Supporting each team is our C&S admin department who work closely with the supermarkets confirming scheduled attendance based on a proactive plan whilst dealing with any issues along the way. In addition they ensure all technicians have the correct paperwork, including detailed method statements, on their tablets and arrange appropriate accommodation for the week ahead.
- Checking all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and promptly
- Check and update relevant information on company system Siclops including task closures, task schedules, call monitors etc
- Ensure all service information is processed, both on company and customer systems
- Assisting planning complex schedules for our customer base
- Dealing with queries from the clean and service team members
- Providing reports using various software packages required in the running of the clean and service operation
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
- Ability to use a variety of Office software packages.
- Ability to manage personal workload in an efficient, flexible and timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Speed and accuracy in managing administration records
Why Join Us
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 days per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families
Monday 7.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm