Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5pm with a rotational weekend rota (1 in 5)
£25,000 + an additional £2,080 p.a for weekends
Due to increased business growth an opportunity has arisen for a Call Handler to join our operations team at our FM centre in Bury.
This role will focus on: –
- To plan and route engineers by job prioritisation efficiently.
- Maximising productivity by minimising travel.
- Successfully meet customer ETA.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous geographical routing experience
- Good communicator
- Good level of computer literacy
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Why join us?
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 holidays days per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families.