Millers Vanguard are looking for an Administrator to maintain fleet records, provide additional resource to the Transport/Fleet department and provide support for the Fleet Controller.
- To keep Siclops, Trimble and other operational databases up to date, and collate fleet data as required
- To support drivers of company vehicles and deal professionally with any problems
- To liaise with internal and external suppliers to arrange vehicle service and repair, to best suit business needs.
- To assist Fleet Controller in co-ordinating suppliers and provide updates of vehicles off road to relevant internal parties.
- To carry out any reasonable adhoc duties as requested by the Fleet Manager.
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
- High level of PC & organisation skills
- Ability to manage personal workload in an efficient, flexible and timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Speed and accuracy in managing administration records
Why Join Us
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 holidays per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm