Due to continued growth and success an opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join our team and support our large chain of customers. We are seeking highly motivated, well rounded technical individuals who can work well both individually and as part of a team on larger installations.
- The instillation of powered access equipment throughout the UK.
- Ensuring that instillations are completed efficiently to a high standard.
- Customer liaison to ensure client satisfaction while representing the company in a professional manor.
- Follow company working policies and practices.
- To respond promptly to request/instructions in a timely manner to ensure efficient service.
- To carry out ad hoc duties as required by your manager.
Essential for this role
- Experience and knowledge of Hydraulic systems (CETOP accreditation or similar)
- Electrical knowledge (18th Edition desirable)
- Working away from home
- IT competency
- Full UK Driving Licence (Clean)
- NEBOSH / IOSH accreditation
- Gas qualified (Not essential)
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Training is also a huge part of our culture here at Miller’s Vanguard and our City and Guilds accredited training centre is where we coach and develop our employees regardless of your position or your length of service, we want to make sure that our staff can progress and keep pace with ever changing equipment technologies.
Why Join Us
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 Holidays per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families