We now have a great opportunity for a call handler to join our busy team at our new equipment hub based in Heywood.
Duties will include.
- To communicate with stores to keep them up to date with planned works and re-arrange works when required.
- To respond promptly to request in order ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To Proactively monitor outstanding jobs to ensure SLA’s are met and installations don’t become escalated.
- To produced detailed reports.
- To prioritise engineer’s workload.
- To carry out administrative duties within the installations departments this will include but not be limited to the allocating jobs to engineers, booking hotels, and updating stock sheets.
- Computer and database skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- A full driving licence.
- Team player.
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Why join us?
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 holidays days per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm