Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
We are looking for candidates seeking an opportunity to become fully skilled Bakery, Catering/Coffee Engineers, no experience needed!
Successful candidates will be provided with a comprehensive training plan and will be fully supported by your Regional Operations Manager, Senior Engineers and our Operations Centre. .
Upon completion of training modules, you will be rewarded via a Pay Grading System which means you earn as you learn! The training modules generally take 12 months on average to complete and training is carried out in the workplace, at our purpose-built Training Centre and with third party approved training providers.
- Based from home attending customer sites within your region.
- Assisting skilled engineers in carrying out tasks.
- To carry out repair and maintenance activities within capability range.
- To communicate on a regular basis with the FM Control Centre providing updates on work tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong interest in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Enjoys a variety of challenging and changing working environments
- Works well in a fast, high paced, customer focused environment
- Can work independently and as part of a Regional/National Support team
- Confident and courteous driving manner
- Your role comes with a fully stocked Mercedes Vito, smart uniform and tablet computer with full support provided by your local Field Operations Manager
- 32 Days Holiday per year
- Training that generally takes 12 months on average to complete, training is carried out in the workplace, at our purpose-built Training Centre and with third party approved training providers
Although experience working with bakery or catering equipment is an advantage, it is not essential as extensive in-house continuous training is provided.