Miller’s Vanguard’s newly refurbished Operations Centre is a state-of-the-art facility handling 400+ calls per day and is manned 24/7.
Our inbound Customer Assurance Team are the direct liaison with the thousands of stores that we cover both electronically and over the phone offering first line screening support and ensuring all equipment breakdown calls are responded to and updated.
- Working a rotational pattern of 7.00am – 4.00pm and 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Liaising with customers keeping them up to date with the status of their breakdown
- Responding to customer queries accurately where necessary
- Handle and resolving customer complaints in a polite manner
- Providing product and service information to customers
- Logging device breakdown information ensuring all information is correct
- Communicating with other departments within the business
- Working to KPIs
- Call screening to identify duplications
Who are we?
Miller’s Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Miller’s Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
- Ability to identify and escalate priority issues
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- Can work on own initiative but is also a team player
- Great organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
Why Join Us
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Up to 32 Holidays per year
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families